This fresh Mexican red adobo sauce is the key. We’re unlocking the base ingredient for many delicious foods: Birria, chorizo, barbacoa, and much more.
Today, let’s make CHORIZO! Grab that red adobo sauce and let’s go!
New Recipes & Posts:
- Fresh Chorizo Recipe, using Red Adobo Sauce (Video)This fresh chorizo recipe is incredibly easy and customizable with options for spice level, or even your choice of meat.
- 3 Common Mistakes with Smoked BrisketAvoid common mistakes preparing smoked brisket, so you don’t have one of the most stressful experiences with low and slow barbecue.
- Red Adobo Sauce, the base for many Mexican dishes (Video)This fresh Mexican red adobo sauce is the key. We’re unlocking the base ingredient for many delicious foods: Birria, chorizo, barbacoa, and much more.
- Smoked Bacon Sriracha Cheez-Its: Dangerous TerritoryThese smoked bacon sriracha Cheez-its will be the hit of your next party, or you might find yourself on the couch surrounded by mystery crumbs. I’ve warned you plenty.
- Maple Sriracha Chicken Wings | Sweet, Spicy, and FunkyThese maple sriracha chicken wings are in my top 3 wing recipes. Spicy, sweet, crunchy, funky, they just happen to hit every tastebud.
- Smoked Orange Chicken LollipopsThese smoked orange chicken lollipops are packed with flavors of spice, citrus, and sweet heat. Oh yeah, super smoky crispy skin. Even better.
- Smoked Pastrami Steak: Shortcut to FlavorThis smoked pastrami steak is the best way to enjoy pastrami without having to brine: It’s smokey, salty, spicy, tangy, and extremely beefy.
- Smoked Turkey Pastrami, Healthy AlternativeThis smoked turkey pastrami is packed with unique spices, incredibly moist, and the best part: simple. It’s not cured, and you won’t miss it.
Amazing variety of general rubs, which you will find plenty of uses for. Reload Rub & Seasoning Co. also throws down delicious recipes and carries badass swag. **Coupon code CHILES for 10% off!
The most important tool in BBQ is having a great thermometer. Or 2, or 4. You’ll find so many uses for them, and ThermoWorks makes the best HANDS DOWN.
My role as a brand ambassador for Omaha Steaks has allowed me to test out most of their products repeatedly, verifying the incredible quality and taste that they provide.
Not every spice company is the same. Spiceology has incredibly high-quality products, you’ll notice the moment you pop the top. Definitely, the most variety that you’ll find out there.