The Lomo Al Trapo is a show-stopping Colombian dish. A wine-soaked cloth covers this salt-crusted beef tenderloin, charred in the flames.
New Recipes & Posts:
- Butterflied Chicken DrumsticksButterflied chicken drumsticks are an obvious solution to make crispier, more flavorful chicken drumsticks with much less cooking time. Take a few minutes to split open the meat, season, and grill. You’re never going to stress about those high prices of chicken wings again.
- Salt-Crusted Beef Tenderloin (Lomo Al Trapo)The Lomo Al Trapo is a show-stopping Colombian dish. A wine-soaked cloth covers this salt-crusted beef tenderloin, charred in the flames.
- Top Tips for Smoked Spatchcock TurkeyRead along for simple tips to improve the quality of your smoked spatchcock turkey, giving you more time to sit back and enjoy your time.
- Smoked Pulled HamSmoked Pulled Ham has been right under our noses. Salty, sweet, and incredibly smoky for sandwiches, tacos, or straight to the mouth.
- Smoked Grilled Ham and CheeseThis Smoked Grilled Ham and Cheese sandwich is a gateway to a new portfolio of indulgence. Smoky, crispy, savory, it’s just pure simple magic.
- Skillet-Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Pork BellyStop here and make these skillet-roasted Brussels sprouts with pork belly. Pepper jack cheese and spicy habanero sauce bring it home.
- The Guide for Reverse-Searing Steak & RoastsReverse-searing has taken over the grilling community, for a good reason. Practically fool-proof, this process of slowly cooking steak and searing at the end give provides edge-to-edge medium rare beef with a crispy crust on the outside.
- A Guide for Carne Asada TacosKeep it simple with this authentic marinade recipe for grilled Carne Asada Tacos. Juicy, smoky grilled steak is waiting for your tortillas and fresh salsas. Read along for a detailed guide, focused on keeping it simple. No blenders are required, but you’ll definitely need some beer.
Amazing variety of general rubs, which you will find plenty of uses for. Reload Rub & Seasoning Co. also throws down delicious recipes and carries badass swag. **Coupon code CHILES for 10% off!
The most important tool in BBQ is having a great thermometer. Or 2, or 4. You’ll find so many uses for them, and ThermoWorks makes the best HANDS DOWN.
My role as a brand ambassador for Omaha Steaks has allowed me to test out most of their products repeatedly, verifying the incredible quality and taste that they provide.
Not every spice company is the same. Spiceology has incredibly high-quality products, you’ll notice the moment you pop the top. Definitely, the most variety that you’ll find out there.