Slide this plate over, they’ve got crispy wings drenched in a sage butter sauce. The aromas of the fried sage and chipotles will grab your shirt and pull you in.
New Recipes & Posts:
- NY Strips with Mushroom Gorgonzola SauceThese perfectly seared NY Strip steaks with a creamy mushroom gorgonzola sauce are savory, decadent, and incredibly simple to make. Grab your skillet, spoil yourself, and make this meal.
- Teriyaki Salmon Hot Dog Burnt EndsIt’s time to devour these smoky, Salmon Hot Dog Burnt Ends. Seasoned with teriyaki spices and sauce, these are absolutely irresistible.
- Smoked Bacon Jerky: Spicy, Sweet, and DangerousThis smoked bacon jerky is spicy, sweet, and absolutely impossible to stop eating. Bacon lovers, get ready for the ultimate snack!
- Parmesan Crusted SteakStep up the savory flavors with this Parmesan Crusted Steak. Using filets, we’re adding an incredibly creamy layer of cheesy umami and spices.
- Teriyaki Pork Belly Burnt EndsSweet and smoky come together for these Teriyaki Pork Belly Burnt Ends. Cube them up or serve them on wooden skewers, either…
- Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Hatch ChilesThis Stuffed Pork Tenderloin packs the flavor from the spicy hatch chiles, creamy cheese, and sweet BBQ rub. Rolled up and slowly smoked, this juicy meal will impress anyone.
- Roasted Hatch Chile RellenosThese Roasted Hatch Chile Rellenos are stuffed with spiced ground pork, corn, and topped with cheese for a delicious melty explosion with each bite.
- Roasted Hatch Chile Salsa VerdeThis simple recipe for roasted hatch chile salsa verde needs to be doubled. This smoky, fiery salsa will go on just about everything.
Amazing variety of general rubs, which you will find plenty of uses for. Reload Rub & Seasoning Co. also throws down delicious recipes and carries badass swag. **Coupon code CHILES for 10% off!
The most important tool in BBQ is having a great thermometer. Or 2, or 4. You’ll find so many uses for them, and ThermoWorks makes the best HANDS DOWN.
My role as a brand ambassador for Omaha Steaks has allowed me to test out most of their products repeatedly, verifying the incredible quality and taste that they provide.
Not every spice company is the same. Spiceology has incredibly high-quality products, you’ll notice the moment you pop the top. Definitely, the most variety that you’ll find out there.