- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup mayonnaise, Duke’s preferred
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese, grated on large holes
- 4 ounces jarred pimentos, drained
- ¼ cup chopped Smoked pickled jalapenos
- Put the room temp cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat it with a wooden spoon until softened.
- Add the mayo and mix well into the cream cheese. Add in the paprika, mustard, salt, sugar, and pepper and stir to blend.
- Stir in the shredded cheddar until fully incorporated. Gently fold in the pimentos and pickled jalapenos. If using a stand mixer, do this last step on the lowest speed.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. The jalapeno pimento cheese spread will stay fresh for about 3 days, properly covered in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Cooking
- Cuisine: Side Dish
Keywords: pimento cheese, smoked pickled jalapenos, pickled jalapenos, spicy pimento cheese, side dish, cheese dip