- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon celery salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon ancho chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine mesh black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard powder
- Mix the ingredients together. Make sure to remove any clumps in the brown sugar, if any.
- Store in an airtight container. This dry rub recipe will stay the freshest for about a month.
- Read the notes in the blog for tips on how to dry out the brown sugar, which will prevent clumps for a longer period of time.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Rubs & Seasonings
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Seasoning
Keywords: sweet & smoky rub, bbq rub, seasoning, dry rub recipe