- 3 lbs red skinned potatoes
- 1 cup small dill pickles, diced or chopped
- 1 ½ cups diced celery
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cooled and chopped
- 1 ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Nashville Hot Seasoning, more for garnish
- 1 minced shallot, about ¼ cup
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Prepare the potatoes. Slice the red potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Place the potatoes into a large pot and fill with enough cold water to cover the potatoes, plus an inch. Season with a tablespoon of salt and bring the water to a boil. Boil the potatoes until tender, about 10-15 minutes. Drain the potatoes and allow them to cool completely.
- Make the dressing. Whisk the mayo, pickle juice, vinegar, Dijon, and seasoning together to make the dressing. Fold in the shallots and dill. Taste and adjust for additional seasoning if needed.
- Fold in ingredients. Carefully stir in the cooled potatoes, pickles, celery, and eggs. Mix to coat everything evenly. Taste and adjust. Garnish the top of the pickle potato salad with additional Nashville Hot Seasoning.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Salad
Keywords: potato salad, pickle potato salad, nashville hot potato salad, nashville hot pickle potato salad, side dish, salad, nashville hot seasoning