- 1 cup mayonnaise, Duke’s preferred
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 head green cabbage, cored and shredded
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 radishes, sliced thin
- 1 jalapeno, sliced thin (seeds can be removed)
- Mix the mayonnaise, Dijon, honey, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk to incorporate everything into a smooth dressing.
- Shred and dice all of the vegetables to your preferred size. Place them in a large bowl.
- Pour most of the dressing into the veggies and mix to combine. Taste and adjust, adding the rest of the dressing as desired.
Allow the slaw to cool in the fridge for about 2 hours before serving. This helps all of the flavors penetrate into the veggies, making it much more flavorful.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Chopping
- Cuisine: Side Dish
Keywords: side dish, coleslaw, slaw, southwestern slaw, creamy southwestern slaw, cabbage