- 2/3 Cup heavy cream
- 4oz chopped dark chocolate, smoked
- 4oz chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp butter, room temp
- 1 tbsp bourbon
- Warm up the cream. Heat until just simmering on the stove, then pour over the chopped chocolate, butter, and bourbon
- Wait for a few minutes, allowing the warm cream to soften the chocolate for about 2 minutes before stirring.
- Use a spatula to stir it together until completely smooth
- Pour it out onto an 8×8 pan, put plastic wrap directly onto the chocolate, and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours at least.
- Roll. Take them out, roll them into balls and coat in toppings. I chose to use cocoa powder, but you can use nuts, sprinkles, or tempered chocolates.
Read the tips for success on the blog, especially if you are having challenges rolling the balls.
- Prep Time: 60
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Smoking
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: chocolate, dessert, smoked chocolate, bourbon