- 1 box Cheez-Its
- 1/4 cup oil, neutral
- 3 tbsp Spiceology Candied Bacon Sriracha blend
- Preheat your smoker to 225F.
- Spread out the Cheez-its onto a baking sheet, or foil pan.
- Pour the oil over and stir gently with a spatula to evenly coat them. You can also use your hands, recommend a plastic glove.
- Sprinkle the seasoning from high above, and stir to evenly coat as well.
- Place the tray in your smoker. Stir every 30 minutes, and bake for at least 90 minutes.
- Put on stretchy pants and enjoy.
You can smoke for up to 2 hours, but 90 minutes should be plenty of flavors. The smoke flavors will intensify if you seal them up once cooled in a zipped plastic bag.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 90
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Smoking
- Cuisine: Snack
Keywords: Cheez-its, bacon, sriracha, spicy, snack, smoking, pellet grill